Nursing Home in Florida
Finding care in the Sunshine State
Florida is a popular destination for seniors looking to retire or receive senior care. The cost of nursing homes in Florida is on average lower than other states in the United States. The average income in Florida is also lower than the national average.
Some of the most popular cities in Florida include Miami, Orlando, and Tampa. These cities are home to some of the best nursing homes in the state. Some of the top nursing homes in Florida are:
- The Palms Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center in Palm Bay
- The Springs at South Biscayne in North Port
- The Rehabilitation Center of Winter Park in Winter Park
These nursing homes offer a wide range of services, from medical care to social and recreational activities. They are staffed by trained professionals who are dedicated to providing high-quality care to their residents.
Talk to an advisor
Need help caring for an elder loved one? We've got you covered.
- Free consultation with a Senior Advisor
- Compare pricing for senior services
- Comprehensive planning for you loved one