Nursing Home in Kentucky
Finding care in the Bluegrass State
If you're looking for senior care for an elder loved one in Kentucky, you have plenty of options to choose from. The cost of nursing homes in Kentucky is slightly lower than the national average, with a median cost of around $220 per day for a semi-private room. However, it's worth noting that the cost can vary depending on the location and level of care needed.
The average income in Kentucky is also slightly lower than the national average, but the state offers a lower cost of living overall. The most popular cities in Kentucky are Louisville, Lexington, and Bowling Green.
Some of the top nursing homes in Kentucky include:
- The Villages at Historic Silvercrest
- Landmark of Louisville Rehabilitation and Nursing Center
- The Lantern at Morning Pointe Alzheimer's Center of Excellence, Frankfort
- Signature HealthCARE at Jefferson Manor Rehabilitation and Wellness Center
- Sayre Christian Village Nursing Home
When choosing a nursing home for your loved one, be sure to consider the level of care needed, as well as the location and amenities offered at each facility.
Talk to an advisor
Need help caring for an elder loved one? We've got you covered.
- Free consultation with a Senior Advisor
- Compare pricing for senior services
- Comprehensive planning for you loved one