Nursing Home in Louisiana
Finding care in the Pelican State
If you are looking for nursing homes in Louisiana, you should know that the state has a cost of living that is lower than the national average, as well as a lower median household income. The most popular cities in the state are New Orleans, Baton Rouge, and Shreveport. There are many nursing homes in Louisiana to choose from, but some of the top facilities include:
- Maison de Lafayette
- Heritage Manor of Baton Rouge
- Landmark of Baton Rouge
- St. James Place Nursing Care Center
- The Oaks of Louisiana
Be sure to do your research and choose a facility that is the right fit for your loved one's needs.
Talk to an advisor
Need help caring for an elder loved one? We've got you covered.
- Free consultation with a Senior Advisor
- Compare pricing for senior services
- Comprehensive planning for you loved one