Nursing Home in New York
Finding care in the Empire State
If you're looking for senior care for an elder loved one in New York, there are a lot of options to choose from. The state of New York is home to a large number of nursing homes, with varying levels of care and cost.
The cost of nursing homes in New York varies depending on the specific facility, but on average they tend to be higher than the national average. However, New York also has a higher average income than many other states, which can help offset these costs.
Some of the most popular cities for nursing homes in New York include New York City, Albany, Rochester, and Buffalo. These cities have a large number of nursing homes to choose from, with varying levels of care and cost.
If you're looking for some of the top nursing home facilities in New York, here are a few to consider:
- The New Jewish Home in New York City
- The Grand Rehabilitation and Nursing at Queens in Whitestone
- The Grand Rehabilitation and Nursing at Batavia in Batavia
- The Grand Rehabilitation and Nursing at River Valley in Poughkeepsie
These facilities offer a range of care options, from short-term rehabilitation to long-term care, and have received high ratings from residents and their families.
Talk to an advisor
Need help caring for an elder loved one? We've got you covered.
- Free consultation with a Senior Advisor
- Compare pricing for senior services
- Comprehensive planning for you loved one