AboutSituated at 319 Duke Rd in Lexington, Chevy Chase Gardens stands as an assisted living facility offering an array of services and amenities dedicated to supporting its residents. T...
AboutSituated at 319 Duke Rd in Lexington, Chevy Chase Gardens stands as an assisted living facility offering an array of services and amenities dedicated to supporting its residents. This establishment extends personal care services, transportation, laundry and dry-cleaning facilities, personal care assistants, wheelchair assistance, a designated game and activities room, guest parking, WiFi access, a dining area, a fitness center, a salon and barbershop, housekeeping services, kitchens or kitchenettes, maintenance assistance, safety and handicap features, a sprinkler system, washers and dryers, along with cable TV.
Nestled within the charming Chevy Chase neighborhood, the community enjoys the tranquil ambiance of a tree-lined street, fostering a cozy and homelike setting. With a limited capacity of 24 units, the facility prioritizes a closer-knit community and individualized attention to cater to resident needs. The apartments are situated in a separate wing from the central "clubhouse" area, where dining and communal spaces are located. Encompassing a central enclosed garden area, the community's design ensures a serene and delightful environment for its residents.
Prices at Chevy Chase Gardens
Last updated on Jul 28, 2023
Assisted/Independent Living - Studio
$2,000 - $6,000 / month
Assisted/Independent Living - Single room
$2,500 - $6,500 / month
Assisted/Independent Living - Two bedroom
$3,000 - $7,000 / month
- Social activities
- Arts and crafts
- Education programs
- Health and wellness programs
- Meals & dining services
- Long term care insurance
Personal Care Services
- Transportation services
- Laundry/dry cleaning
- Personal care assistants
- Walking wheelchair assistance
- Game/activities room
- Guest parking
- Dining room
- Fitness center
- Safety/handicap features
- Sprinkler system
- Washers and dryer available
- Cable tv
Next steps to sign up for the Assisted Living
- Review available services, amenities, and levels of care offered.
- Discuss costs, payment options, and contract terms.
- If possible, talk to current residents and their families to gather feedback.
- Ask about move-in procedures and waiting list policies.
- Set a budget based on what you can afford, and request a detailed care plan and clarify billing procedures.
- Contact the provider to schedule an initial consultation or assessment and discuss your loved one's specific care needs and expectations. You can do this through the "connect" function on this web page.
- Understand the difference between “Assisted Living”, “Independent Living”, and “Skilled Nursing/Nursing Homes” through the “Caregiver Tips” section of the Olera platform.
- Determine if assisted living is the appropriate solution for you loved one. Our Senior Care advisors can assist you with this decision.
- If you determine that assisted living is the right solution for you needs, schedule a tour and/or virtual visit of the facility.
We found Chevy Chase Gardens to be an excellent senior living facility. The residents praised the facility for its caring and compassionate staff,...
We found Chevy Chase Gardens to be an excellent senior living facility. The residents praised the facility for its caring and compassionate staff, clean and well-maintained environment, and convenient location near shops, cafes, theaters, venues, and museums. The community's commitment to providing a comfortable and supportive environment, along with its diverse offerings, makes it a compelling option for seniors seeking a vibrant and enriching living experience in the Scottsdale area.
Neighbourhood of Chevy Chase Gardens
Top providers in the area
First step to helping your loved ones is to learn
Types of Senior Care Services
Whether your loved one needs skilled medical care or just a little help in a home-like setting...
Paying for Senior Living: Exploring Finance Options & Assistance Programs
Aside from using personal savings, other ways to pay for long-term care include various...
Home Care or Senior Community? Which is Best for Your Love One?
When a loved one can no longer take care of themselves and needs assistance with day-to-day activities such as...
Your message has been sent to the provider.