AboutCourtyard Nursing and Rehabilitation provides nursing home services for senior elders in the Houston, TX area. To find the right care for you loved one, connect with one of our sen...
AboutCourtyard Nursing and Rehabilitation provides nursing home services for senior elders in the Houston, TX area. To find the right care for you loved one, connect with one of our senior care experts.
Prices at Courtyard Nursing and Rehabilitation
Last updated on Apr 22, 2023
Nursing Home - Semi-private room
$4,000 - $6,500 / month
Nursing Home - Private room
$5,500 - $7,500 / month
- Social activities
- Arts and crafts
- Education programs
- Health and wellness programs
- Meals & dining services
- Long term care insurance
Personal Care Services
- Transportation services
- Laundry/dry cleaning
- Personal care assistants
- Walking wheelchair assistance
- Game/activities room
- Guest parking
- Dining room
- Fitness center
- Safety/handicap features
- Sprinkler system
- Washers and dryer available
- Cable tv
Next steps to sign up for the Nursing Home
- If you determine that assisted living is the right solution for you needs, schedule a tour and/or virtual visit of the facility.
- Review the facility's licensing, certification, and inspection records.
- Explore your financing options, including Medicare and Medicaid coverage. Our Senior Care advisors can assist you with this matter. You can also find Eldercare Financial Planners through the Olera search bar on our home page.
- Investigate staffing ratios and healthcare services.
- Understand the difference between “Skilled Nursing/Nursing Homes”, “Independent Living”, and “Assisted Living” through the “Caregiver Tips” section of the Olera platform.
- Talk to the physician of the person you are caring for to understand their medical and care needs. Ask the physician for a referral to a local care service if possible.
- Determine if a skilled nursing facility/nursing home is the appropriate solution for your loved one’s needs. Our Senior Care advisors can assist you with this decision.
- Ask about discharge planning and any waiting list policies.
- Contact the provider to schedule an initial consultation or assessment and discuss your loved one's specific care needs and expectations. You can do this through the "connect" function on this web page.
Neighbourhood of Courtyard Nursing and Rehabilitation
Top providers in the area
First step to helping your loved ones is to learn
Types of Senior Care Services
Whether your loved one needs skilled medical care or just a little help in a home-like setting...
Paying for Senior Living: Exploring Finance Options & Assistance Programs
Aside from using personal savings, other ways to pay for long-term care include various...
Home Care or Senior Community? Which is Best for Your Love One?
When a loved one can no longer take care of themselves and needs assistance with day-to-day activities such as...
Your message has been sent to the provider.