AboutSt Joseph Manor Assisted Living provides assisted living services for senior elders in the Bryan/College Station, TX area. To find the right care for you loved one, connect with on...
AboutSt Joseph Manor Assisted Living provides assisted living services for senior elders in the Bryan/College Station, TX area. To find the right care for you loved one, connect with one of our senior care experts.
- Social activities
- Arts and crafts
- Education programs
- Health and wellness programs
- Meals & dining services
- Long term care insurance
Personal Care Services
- Transportation services
- Laundry/dry cleaning
- Personal care assistants
- Walking wheelchair assistance
- Game/activities room
- Guest parking
- Dining room
- Fitness center
- Safety/handicap features
- Sprinkler system
- Washers and dryer available
- Cable tv
Next steps to sign up for the Assisted Living
- Review available services, amenities, and levels of care offered.
- Discuss costs, payment options, and contract terms.
- If possible, talk to current residents and their families to gather feedback.
- Ask about move-in procedures and waiting list policies.
- Set a budget based on what you can afford, and request a detailed care plan and clarify billing procedures.
- Contact the provider to schedule an initial consultation or assessment and discuss your loved one's specific care needs and expectations. You can do this through the "connect" function on this web page.
- Understand the difference between “Assisted Living”, “Independent Living”, and “Skilled Nursing/Nursing Homes” through the “Caregiver Tips” section of the Olera platform.
- Determine if assisted living is the appropriate solution for you loved one. Our Senior Care advisors can assist you with this decision.
- If you determine that assisted living is the right solution for you needs, schedule a tour and/or virtual visit of the facility.
Neighbourhood of St Joseph Manor Assisted Living
Top providers in the area
First step to helping your loved ones is to learn
Types of Senior Care Services
Whether your loved one needs skilled medical care or just a little help in a home-like setting...
Paying for Senior Living: Exploring Finance Options & Assistance Programs
Aside from using personal savings, other ways to pay for long-term care include various...
Home Care or Senior Community? Which is Best for Your Love One?
When a loved one can no longer take care of themselves and needs assistance with day-to-day activities such as...
Your message has been sent to the provider.