- Home health care
Personal Care Services
- Bathing and toileting
- Dressing and grooming
- In home care
- Hospice care services
Next steps to sign up for the Home Health Care
- Understand the difference between home health care and home care (non-medical) through the “Caregiver tips” section of the Olera platform.
- Contact the provider to schedule an initial consultation or assessment and discuss your loved one's specific care needs and expectations. You can do this through the "connect" function on this web page.
- Verify the provider's accreditations, licenses, and certifications.
- Determine if home health care is the appropriate solution for you/your loved one's needs. The Olera Care Planner can assist you with this decision.
- Review their medical and skilled care services.
- Talk to the physician of the person you are caring for to understand their medical and care needs. Ask the physician for a referral to a local care service if possible.
Neighbourhood of 1st Choice Hospice LLC
Top providers in the area
First step to helping your loved ones is to learn
Types of Senior Care Services
Whether your loved one needs skilled medical care or just a little help in a home-like setting...
Paying for Senior Living: Exploring Finance Options & Assistance Programs
Aside from using personal savings, other ways to pay for long-term care include various...
Home Care or Senior Community? Which is Best for Your Love One?
When a loved one can no longer take care of themselves and needs assistance with day-to-day activities such as...
Your message has been sent to the provider.