AboutMy name is Gerald “Jerry” Winn and I have been lucky enough to find a beautiful and spiritual lady to share my life with. We have been married since May of 2010 and we share the in...
AboutMy name is Gerald “Jerry” Winn and I have been lucky enough to find a beautiful and spiritual lady to share my life with. We have been married since May of 2010 and we share the incredible privilege and responsibilities of raising our family together. We value family and work hard as a team to motivate and encourage our children to live healthy, happy, and productive lives.
The goals of this program include empowering individuals to live full, self-directed lives through:
- Educating and assisting the client and family as to methods for improving individual and familial relationships.
- Assisting the individual in returning to the work environment. The program allows each individual a forum to discuss and receive support, while coping with daily work stressors.
- Building a sober-support network. Clients are supported in solidifying their sober social support network. Requirements of the outpatient program are that the individual attend 12-step recovery meetings, obtain a sponsor, and be active in working the 12 steps.
- Relapse Prevention Skills.
- Continuum of Care Services. Clients are monitored as to their follow-ups with other professional services, such as meeting with a therapist or physician.
- Appropriate Referrals
Neighbourhood of 3rd Day Treatment Center
Top providers in the area
First step to helping your loved ones is to learn
Types of Senior Care Services
Whether your loved one needs skilled medical care or just a little help in a home-like setting...
Paying for Senior Living: Exploring Finance Options & Assistance Programs
Aside from using personal savings, other ways to pay for long-term care include various...
Home Care or Senior Community? Which is Best for Your Love One?
When a loved one can no longer take care of themselves and needs assistance with day-to-day activities such as...
Your message has been sent to the provider.