Always Best Care Senior Services
535 E Fernhurst Dr suite 318, Katy 77494
Is this your business? Claim this page.
AboutAlways Best Care Senior Services provides home care (non-medical) services for senior elders in the Katy, area. To find the right care for you loved one, connect with one of our s...
AboutAlways Best Care Senior Services provides home care (non-medical) services for senior elders in the Katy, area. To find the right care for you loved one, connect with one of our senior care experts.
Prices at Always Best Care Senior Services
Last updated on Apr 17, 2023
Home Care Services
$15 - $30 / hour
- Social activities
- Arts and crafts
- Education programs
- Health and wellness programs
- Payroll provided for caregivers
Personal Care Services
- Personal care assistants
- In home care
- Background checks
- Driving record check
- Drug screening
- In person interviews
- Reference checks
- Residency confirmation
- Sex offender check
- Staff will travel to your location
Next steps for the signing up for the Home Care (Non-medical)
- Understand the difference between home care (non-medical) and home health care through the “Caregiver tips” section of the Olera platform.
- Identify whether non-medical home care is the right solution for your needs. The Olera Care Planner can help with this.
- Determine if non-medical home care is the appropriate solution for your needs. The Olera Care Planner can assist you with this decision.
- Contact the provider to schedule an initial consultation or assessment and discuss your loved one's specific care needs and expectations. You can do this through the "connect" function on this web page.
- If possible, request references from previous clients.
- Verify background checks, licenses, and certifications.
- Set a budget based on what you can afford, and secure a detailed care plan and service agreement.
Neighbourhood of Always Best Care Senior Services
Top providers in the area
A Hug Away Healthcare
A Life Saver Home Care
Assisting Hands Home Care - West Houston
First step to helping your loved ones is to learn
5 Steps to Long-Distance Caregiving
7 minutes read
How Family Caregivers Can Find Local Resources and Assistance
8 minutes read
What to Consider When Hiring a Private Caregiver
11 minutes read
Your message has been sent to the provider.