AboutAmazing Grace Assisted Living, located in Houston Texas, offers a range of services and amenities to provide a comfortable and supportive environment for its residents. The facilit...
AboutAmazing Grace Assisted Living, located in Houston Texas, offers a range of services and amenities to provide a comfortable and supportive environment for its residents. The facility provides assisted living services and is known for its commitment to excellence, love, and respect in a home-like setting. Some of the amenities available at Amazing Grace Assisted Living include a hydrotherapy relaxation tub, a calendar of social events and activities for residents both on and off-site, common areas for socialization and gatherings, multiple outdoor patio areas for a relaxing outside atmosphere, and ample parking for family members and friends. The facility's dedication to providing a warm, inviting environment and a full schedule of social, educational, and entertaining activities contributes to its positive reputation.
Prices at Amazing Grace Assisted Living
Last updated on Apr 23, 2023
Assisted/Independent Living - Studio
$2,800 - $6,500 / month
Assisted/Independent Living - Single room
$3,000 - $7,000 / month
Assisted/Independent Living - Two bedroom
$4,000 - $7,500 / month
- Social activities
- Arts and crafts
- Education programs
- Health and wellness programs
- Meals & dining services
- Long term care insurance
Personal Care Services
- Transportation services
- Laundry/dry cleaning
- Personal care assistants
- Walking wheelchair assistance
- Game/activities room
- Guest parking
- Dining room
- Fitness center
- Safety/handicap features
- Sprinkler system
- Washers and dryer available
- Cable tv
Next steps to sign up for the Assisted Living
- Review available services, amenities, and levels of care offered.
- Discuss costs, payment options, and contract terms.
- If possible, talk to current residents and their families to gather feedback.
- Ask about move-in procedures and waiting list policies.
- Set a budget based on what you can afford, and request a detailed care plan and clarify billing procedures.
- Contact the provider to schedule an initial consultation or assessment and discuss your loved one's specific care needs and expectations. You can do this through the "connect" function on this web page.
- Understand the difference between “Assisted Living”, “Independent Living”, and “Skilled Nursing/Nursing Homes” through the “Caregiver Tips” section of the Olera platform.
- Determine if assisted living is the appropriate solution for you loved one. Our Senior Care advisors can assist you with this decision.
- If you determine that assisted living is the right solution for you needs, schedule a tour and/or virtual visit of the facility.
Based on our research, we found that Amazing Grace Assisted Living has earned a reputation for being a highly accommodating and supportive facilit...
Based on our research, we found that Amazing Grace Assisted Living has earned a reputation for being a highly accommodating and supportive facility for seniors. During our interaction, we received a wealth of positive reviews from residents and their families. Residents expressed their confidence in the facility due to highly qualified staff and low staff turnover. The staff were highly applauded for being compassionate and supportive to the residents. The residents mentioned their appreciation for the facilities various relaxation and socialization spaces. The various activities available provides residents with opportunities to get to know each other, make friends, and avoid loneliness. The consistent positive feedback regarding the quality of care and the trust in the staff make Amazing Grace Assisted Living a compelling choice for individuals seeking assisted living services in Houston, Texas.
Neighbourhood of Amazing Grace Assisted Living
Top providers in the area
First step to helping your loved ones is to learn
Types of Senior Care Services
Whether your loved one needs skilled medical care or just a little help in a home-like setting...
Paying for Senior Living: Exploring Finance Options & Assistance Programs
Aside from using personal savings, other ways to pay for long-term care include various...
Home Care or Senior Community? Which is Best for Your Love One?
When a loved one can no longer take care of themselves and needs assistance with day-to-day activities such as...
Your message has been sent to the provider.