AboutBrazos Valley Center for Independent Living provides independent living services for senior elders in the Bryan/College Station, TX area. To find the right care for you loved one, ...
AboutBrazos Valley Center for Independent Living provides independent living services for senior elders in the Bryan/College Station, TX area. To find the right care for you loved one, connect with one of our senior care experts.
- Social activities
- Arts and crafts
- Education programs
- Health and wellness programs
- Meals & dining services
- Long term care insurance
Personal Care Services
- Transportation services
- Laundry/dry cleaning
- Personal care assistants
- Walking wheelchair assistance
- Game/activities room
- Guest parking
- Dining room
- Fitness center
- Safety/handicap features
- Sprinkler system
- Washers and dryer available
- Cable tv
Next steps to sign up for the Independent Living
- Understand the difference between “Independent Living”, “Assisted Living”, and “Skilled Nursing/Nursing Homes” through the “Caregiver Tips” section of the Olera platform.
- Determine if independent living is the appropriate solution for you loved one. Our Senior Care advisors can assist you with this decision.
- Review available services, amenities, and levels of care offered.
- Discuss pricing, financial options, and contract terms.
- If possible, request references from current/previous residents and their families to gather feedback.
- Ask about move-in procedures and waiting list policies.
- If you determine that independent living is the right solution for your loved one's needs, schedule a tour and/or virtual visit of the facility.
Neighbourhood of Brazos Valley Center for Independent Living
Top providers in the area
First step to helping your loved ones is to learn
Types of Senior Care Services
Whether your loved one needs skilled medical care or just a little help in a home-like setting...
Paying for Senior Living: Exploring Finance Options & Assistance Programs
Aside from using personal savings, other ways to pay for long-term care include various...
Home Care or Senior Community? Which is Best for Your Love One?
When a loved one can no longer take care of themselves and needs assistance with day-to-day activities such as...
Your message has been sent to the provider.