AboutIf you’re looking for a senior living community that knows its residents are not ‘sit on the sidelines’ kind of folks, then Brookdale The Heights in Houston, Texas, might be the ri...
AboutIf you’re looking for a senior living community that knows its residents are not ‘sit on the sidelines’ kind of folks, then Brookdale The Heights in Houston, Texas, might be the right fit for you. With both assisted living and memory care, you’ll have the care you need, when you need it. For memory care residents, we offer a program, also known as Clare Bridge. Rooted in “a person-centered approach,” our memory care program helps our residents find a sense of belonging and purpose while also helping them preserve who they are.
Next steps to sign up for the Memory Care
- Understand the difference between “Memory Care”, “Assisted Living”, “Independent Living”, and “Skilled Nursing/Nursing Homes” through the “Caregiver Tips” section of the Olera platform.
- Determine if memory care is the appropriate solution for you loved one. Our Senior Care advisors can assist you in finding the best professional guidance.
- If you determine that memory care is the right solution for you needs, schedule a tour and/or virtual visit of the facility. Consider the safety features and staff expertise of the provider.
- Observe the facility's programming and activities designed for memory care patients.
- Talk to the provider about individualized care plans for patients with dementia or Alzheimer's.
- Review available services, amenities, and levels of care offered.
- Discuss costs, payment options, and contract terms.
- If possible, talk to current residents and their families to gather feedback.
- Ask about move-in procedures and waiting list policies.
- Review pricing, payment options, and contract details.
- Contact the provider to schedule an initial consultation or assessment and discuss your loved one's specific care needs and expectations. You can do this through the "connect" function on this web page.
Neighbourhood of Brookdale The Heights
First step to helping your loved ones is to learn
Types of Senior Care Services
Whether your loved one needs skilled medical care or just a little help in a home-like setting...
Paying for Senior Living: Exploring Finance Options & Assistance Programs
Aside from using personal savings, other ways to pay for long-term care include various...
Home Care or Senior Community? Which is Best for Your Love One?
When a loved one can no longer take care of themselves and needs assistance with day-to-day activities such as...
Your message has been sent to the provider.