AboutHome Instead Houston stands out among other home care agencies in Houston for its authentic approach and deeply personal touch. The business is rooted in the experiences of owner I...
AboutHome Instead Houston stands out among other home care agencies in Houston for its authentic approach and deeply personal touch. The business is rooted in the experiences of owner Ibrahim Abousawan, whose personal history caring for family members with health challenges has profoundly shaped the company’s ethos.
Ibrahim's approach blends a rich background with NASA and the oil and gas industry with a heartfelt commitment to his local community. This fusion results in a unique brand of in-home senior care — one that's personal, responsive, and deeply ingrained in the fabric of the Houston area.
Community Liaison Jamee Lane Hill brings invaluable assets to the team with her broad experience in marketing and healthcare. It's evident that her ability to connect with individuals and families alike has helped Home Instead Houston become a loved member of the community.
Service Coordinator Audrey Willis plays a key role in the organization, ensuring that clients are paired with caregivers who are not just skilled but are the right fit personality-wise. Audrey’s prior experience with people who had developmental disabilities adds a layer of expertise and empathy to her role.
Anastasia C., who joined the team as Client Care Coordinator, is noted for her dedication and caring approach, especially to seniors with Alzheimer's/Dementia. Her focus on client healthcare needs resonates with Home Instead’s commitment to provide thorough and compassionate care.
The training and recruitment side of Home Instead Houston also makes a strong impression. April Pamza, Training and Engagement Coordinator, incorporates her experience as a Certified Nursing Assistant to foster a high standard of caregiver education and engagement within the company.
The impression that Home Instead Houston leaves is one of a business that goes beyond mere service provision. Both the individual and collective narratives of its team members tell a story of care that's genuinely person-centered. For families seeking senior care, Home Instead Houston represents a reliable, compassionate choice in an area where such qualities are indispensable.
Prices at Home Instead Houston
Last updated on Nov 15, 2023
Home Care Services
$18 - $30 / hour
Personal Care Services
- Laundry/dry cleaning
- Personal care assistants
- In home care
- Assistance with mobility
- Light housekeeping
- Assistance with grooming
- Assistance with meals
- Assistance with toileting
- Assistance with transferring
- Background checks
- Driving record check
- Drug screening
- In person interviews
- Reference checks
- Residency confirmation
- Sex offender check
- Staff will travel to your location
Next steps to sign up for the Home Care (Non-medical)
- Identify whether non-medical home care is the right solution for you/your loved one's needs. The Olera Care Planner can help with this.
- If possible, request references from previous clients.
- Verify background checks, licenses, and certifications.
- Contact the provider to schedule an initial consultation or assessment and discuss your loved one's specific care needs and expectations. You can do this through the "connect" function on this web page.
- Set a budget based on what you can afford, and secure a detailed care plan and service agreement.
- Understand the difference between home care (non-medical) and home health care through the “Caregiver tips” section of the Olera platform.
- Determine if non-medical home care is the appropriate solution for you/your loved one's needs. The Olera Care Planner can assist you with this decision.
Neighbourhood of Home Instead Houston
Top providers in the area
First step to helping your loved ones is to learn
Types of Senior Care Services
Whether your loved one needs skilled medical care or just a little help in a home-like setting...
Paying for Senior Living: Exploring Finance Options & Assistance Programs
Aside from using personal savings, other ways to pay for long-term care include various...
Home Care or Senior Community? Which is Best for Your Love One?
When a loved one can no longer take care of themselves and needs assistance with day-to-day activities such as...
Your message has been sent to the provider.