AboutIvy Park at Otay Ranch provides home care (non-medical) services for senior elders in the Chula Vista, CA area. To find the right care for you loved one, connect with one of our se...
AboutIvy Park at Otay Ranch provides home care (non-medical) services for senior elders in the Chula Vista, CA area. To find the right care for you loved one, connect with one of our senior care experts.
Prices at Ivy Park at Otay Ranch
Last updated on Aug 12, 2023
Home Care Services
$31 - $37 / hour
- Social activities
- Arts and crafts
- Education programs
- Health and wellness programs
- Payroll provided for caregivers
Personal Care Services
- Laundry/dry cleaning
- Personal care assistants
- Walking wheelchair assistance
- In home care
- Background checks
- Driving record check
- Drug screening
- In person interviews
- Reference checks
- Residency confirmation
- Sex offender check
- Staff will travel to your location
Next steps to sign up for the Home Care (Non-medical)
- Identify whether non-medical home care is the right solution for you/your loved one's needs. The Olera Care Planner can help with this.
- If possible, request references from previous clients.
- Verify background checks, licenses, and certifications.
- Contact the provider to schedule an initial consultation or assessment and discuss your loved one's specific care needs and expectations. You can do this through the "connect" function on this web page.
- Set a budget based on what you can afford, and secure a detailed care plan and service agreement.
- Understand the difference between home care (non-medical) and home health care through the “Caregiver tips” section of the Olera platform.
- Determine if non-medical home care is the appropriate solution for you/your loved one's needs. The Olera Care Planner can assist you with this decision.
Neighbourhood of Ivy Park at Otay Ranch
Top providers in the area
First step to helping your loved ones is to learn
Types of Senior Care Services
Whether your loved one needs skilled medical care or just a little help in a home-like setting...
Paying for Senior Living: Exploring Finance Options & Assistance Programs
Aside from using personal savings, other ways to pay for long-term care include various...
Home Care or Senior Community? Which is Best for Your Love One?
When a loved one can no longer take care of themselves and needs assistance with day-to-day activities such as...
Your message has been sent to the provider.