Senior Communities in New Mexico
Finding care in the Land of Enchantment
If you are looking for senior care for an elder loved one in New Mexico, you will find that the state has a wide range of senior living communities. The cost of senior living in the state is generally lower than the national average, making it an affordable option for many families. However, the average income in the state is also lower than the national average, which means that some families may face financial challenges when paying for senior care.
Some of the most popular cities in New Mexico include Albuquerque, Santa Fe, and Las Cruces. These cities offer a wide range of senior living options, including assisted living communities, independent living communities, and memory care facilities.
When it comes to memory care facilities, some of the most well-known options in the state include the following:
- The Montebello on Academy in Albuquerque
- The Village at Alameda in Albuquerque
- The Woodmark at Uptown in Albuquerque
- The Rio at Las Estancias in Albuquerque
- The Legacy at Santa Fe in Santa Fe
These facilities offer specialized care for individuals with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. They typically provide a safe and secure environment for residents, as well as specialized programs and activities designed to promote cognitive function and mental wellbeing.
Talk to an advisor
Need help caring for an elder loved one? We've got you covered.
- Free consultation with a Senior Advisor
- Compare pricing for senior services
- Comprehensive planning for you loved one