Nursing Home in California
Finding care in the Golden State
If you are looking for senior care for an elder loved one in California, there are many nursing homes to choose from. The cost of nursing homes in California is higher than the national average, but the average income is also higher than average. Some of the most popular cities in the state include Los Angeles, San Francisco, and San Diego.
Here are some of the top nursing home facilities in California:
- Sunrise of Beverly Hills
- Belmont Village Senior Living Westwood
- The Kensington Sierra Madre
- The Terraces at San Joaquin Gardens
- Carmel Valley Manor
These facilities offer a range of services and amenities to meet the needs of elderly residents and their families.
Talk to an advisor
Need help caring for an elder loved one? We've got you covered.
- Free consultation with a Senior Advisor
- Compare pricing for senior services
- Comprehensive planning for you loved one