Nursing Home in New Mexico
Finding care in the Land of Enchantment
If you are looking for senior care for an elder loved one in New Mexico, there are plenty of nursing homes to choose from. According to the Genworth Cost of Care Survey 2020, the average cost for a semi-private room in a nursing home in New Mexico is $220 per day, which is slightly higher than the national average of $205 per day. The average income in New Mexico is also slightly lower than the national average, so it's important to consider costs when choosing a nursing home.
Some of the most popular cities in New Mexico include Albuquerque, Santa Fe, and Las Cruces. These cities have a variety of nursing home facilities to choose from, ranging from large chain facilities to smaller, family-owned homes.
Some of the top nursing home facilities in New Mexico include:
- The Montebello on Academy in Albuquerque
- BeeHive Homes of Farmington in Farmington
- The Village at Northrise in Las Cruces
- The Rio at Las Estancias in Albuquerque
- Good Samaritan Society - Grants in Grants
When choosing a nursing home, it's important to consider factors such as location, cost, and the quality of care provided. Be sure to visit any facilities you are considering and speak with staff members and current residents to get a sense of the atmosphere and quality of care provided.
Talk to an advisor
Need help caring for an elder loved one? We've got you covered.
- Free consultation with a Senior Advisor
- Compare pricing for senior services
- Comprehensive planning for you loved one